Monday, September 7, 2009

Dino-riffic Fun!

This past weekend, the kids and I went to Kansas to visit my Aunt Ann and some of my Dad's family. One highlight of the trip was going to the T-Rex Cafe, which is like the Rainforest Cafe, except the theme is dinosaurs and all things prehistoric. I have to admit, I don't know who enjoyed it more--the kids or me! Trevor was so excited when we got out of the car that he said, "This looks like some Dino-riffic fun!" I thought I was going to lose it. He really cracks me up sometimes with the things he comes up with. The food was great and the restaurant--which included animatronic dinosaurs, meteor showers, and huge aquariums--was really cool. We all agreed that we definitely would go back to T-Rex Cafe if we get the chance. The food was great too! There is a lot to do there besides eat; they have a Build-A-Dino shop, a fossil digging area, and a great gift shop too. Here are some pics from our lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment