Trevor missed going to the pumpkin patch earlier this month. So, I took the kids to the pumpkin patch this past weekend, because it was our last chance to go. They picked out pumpkins, went on a hay ride, played in the hay (Trevor's favorite part), fed the animals in the petting zoo, and watched pig races. Here are some cute pics of them. Sarah has been going through a phrase lately, and was less than cooperative when I tried to take pictures. But, I got some cute photos of them anyway. Afterward, we went to Mikah Jo's birthday party and went on another hay ride, so it was a very busy day which topped off another busy weekend. It's amazing how much fun they had just playing in the hay. Oh the joys of childhood!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment